KOSMÉ Paris – A Natural, Luxury Skincare Brand – Launches in The Middle East
New vegan beauty products in the UAE? Yes please!
Ok so as you guys know I am all about finding & sharing natural, vegan beauty products & I am so excited to share KOSMÉ Paris with you.
Founded by Sophie Allouche, KOSMÉ Paris was created to harness the power of natural & organic ingredients, because lets face it – nasty toxins are just not good enough anymore. There are so many reasons why I love this brand, one of them being that they are totally committed to producing preservative, silicone & paraben free products. They are also committed to making sure that the sourcing & production of their amazing products is carried out in a sustainable way – yay!
KOSMÉ Paris use only the most beautiful ingredients – Prickly Pear seed oil, Acai Berry, Babassu Nut butter, Argan oil & Kukui nut oil are just to name a few!
Here are the products I was lucky enough to get my hands on;
- Rose Argan Oil
- Moisturising Scrub with Sea Salt Crystals
- Orange Blossom Floral Water
- Legends Elixir Anti-aging Serum for Face & Neck
I have been using these gorgeous products as part of my beauty routines for just over a week now & it is safe to say I am 100% sold. This is a high-end beauty brand for sure, every single product leaves me with that ‘fresh out the spa’ feeling – who doesn’t want that!? Here is why I am obsessed with these KOSMÉ Paris products;
Rose Argan Oil
This Argan Oil is on the top of my ‘amazing vegan beauty products’ list for a few reasons. Firstly, I am a two-birds-one-stone kind of girl, so the fact that you can use this stuff on both your hair & skin works perfectly for me. Argan oil is packed with Vitamin E, which is known for possessing anti-oxidants so strong it has been known to help with hair regrowth.
How to use it;
- This Rose Argan Oil works as the perfect natural hair mask – apply to dry hair & leave for at least 1/2 hour before rinsing & washing.
- You can also use it as a body oil or even a bath oil – why not add a drop next time you are going for a soak?
Why I love it:
- After using as a hair mask, I was left with a luxurious, silky mane.
- The subtle scent leaves you smelling like a bed of roses & is super relaxing in the bath – zzzzz.
Moisturizing Scrub with Sea Salt Crystals
You guys know I am obsessed with scrubs & taking my scrubbing ritual very seriously – lol. Scrubbing is great way to revitalize by getting rid of dry skin while stimulating blood circulation. This Scrub with Sea Salt Crystals is a three-in-one treatment to exfoliate, purify & nourish the epidermis. Enriched with Apricot Oil, I really haven’t smelt a beauty product quite like it. Apricot Oil contains ‘gamma linoleic acid’ (also known as GLA) which is known for maintaining moisture as well as firming & toning skin.
How to use it:
- Apply twice a week to dry skin (I use it before my shower) with gentle massage movements. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Why I love it:
- The sea salt crystals work perfectly to exfoliate & my skin literally glows after I use it.
- The Apricot Oil smells divine & it really feels like you are having a spa treatment when you use it!
Orange Blossom Floral Water
Floral Water is a new one for me, there has been a lot of hype recently about floral waters so I was interested to see why exactly everyone is obsessing. A by-product of the distillation process that creates essential oils from bitter-orange blossoms, Orange Blossom Water has been used for years in beauty. It is great for toning, soothing & smoothing skin. You guys know I am a total minimalist with my skin care routine (the fewer ingredients/products the better) but this floral water is making the cut for sure.
How to use it;
- Apply in the morning to cleanse & purify the skin in a gentle way, or at night to complete & perfect make-up removal.
Why I love it;
- It leaves my face feeling really refreshed & smelling like I just had a facial in a fancy spa
- It helped calm down my sunburnt face at the weekend!
- Also helped balance general redness
- Relaxing & soothing product to use before bed
- Gives my skin an extra ‘once over’ after removing make up/washing my face
Legends Elixir Anti-aging Serum for Face & Neck
Ok I will admit it, I have started the whole anti-aging-products-please-don’t-let-me-get-wrinkles stuff. The past 6 months or so I’ve started to look at natural ways to fight signs of aging for my face & neck area. Living in a hot country & having so much exposure to the sun, there is a much higher chance of skin aging (tough life I know). Sun exposure is actually the biggest cause of sun damage to the face, resulting in form of wrinkles & hyper-pigmentation. Although there are a lot of vegan anti-aging products in the market, this serum is the only one I have found to be chemical free; 100% natural – preservative, paraben, mineral oil & silicone free.
How to use;
- Apply 3 drops, morning & evening, on face & neck. Gently massage.
Why I love it;
- The formula is based on a precious combination of Prickly Pear seeds, Acaí Berry seeds, & Rose Geranium essential oil.
- My face glows & looks immediately revitalized as soon as I apply the serum.
- Unlike other oil based serum, my face doesn’t look or feel greasy & my skin literally soaks up the serum.
- It smells beautiful!
I am totally in love with this KOSMÉ Paris & recommend these products from the bottom of my heart. Packed with anti-oxidants, it is great to find another beauty brand that actually does what it says on the bottle. All of these products smell beautiful & leave you looking & feeling spa fresh.
Also, if you fancy a bit of pampering, KOSMÉ Paris is available at luxury spas across the UAE, including The Ritz Carlton Du-bai, The Four Seasons DIFC & Imar Spa.
Have any of you guys tried KOSMÉ Paris!? Let me know! Happy pampering – Jess xx