‘I’II have a Voss.’
‘It’s water. From Norway.’ – Cinderella Story
I will be the first to admit it, I totally don’t drink as much water as I should. I mean I have water at my desk at work & I drink it when i’m buy the pool or after the gym – but do I drink 2 litres day? Nope.
I am on the go a lot, and do I want to be carrying around loads of plastic bottles? Again, no. Plastic isn’t great for the environment & I really have been trying to reduce my plastic waste, so that is where Voss comes in.
I have fallen in love with Voss Water for a few reasons;
1. The glass bottles are reusable
2. They put in some serious effort to reduce their environmental impact
3. The Voss Foundation (Since 2008, Voss Foundation has built 118 clean water access points and 462 sanitation facilities in 7 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa – read more here.)
4. The plastic bottles that Voss manufacture are BPA-free (BPA has been controversial as it exerts hormone-like properties which are considered toxic to humans)
5. Everything is recyclable
6. The bottle sizes are amazing for making fruit infused waters!
If your like me & find plain water a little boring, fruit infused waters are the best way to trick yourself into staying hydrated.
I’ve been playing around with a few recipes & here are my fav tips & ingredients!
• 3 – 5 hours at room temperature
• Or if you are leaving them overnight, be sure to put them in the fridge!
• Berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
• Slice! By cutting your fruits you allow more of the flavor to infuse your water
• To get rid of the really bitter taste, trim some of the rind of your citrusy ingredients
• If your fruits are fresh, they can last up to a week, just keep filling your bottle up!
Do you love fruit infused waters? Tell me your favorites! For more inspo & tips be sure to check out & follow Voss Arabia on Insta!
Inspired by the incredible places around the globe where VOSS is enjoyed and celebrated, VOSS World is the confluence of VOSS’ wonderful associations that give it its unique and universal appeal. VOSS has enjoyed a presence in the Middle East & Indian Ocean since 2003 and is available in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon and the Maldives.