Rich, Dairy Free, Mini Christmas Pudding Bites
19 sleeps. I seriously have no idea where this year has gone, but I’m not complaining with Christmas round the corner. SO EXCITED, can you tell?
So if you read my festive oatmeal recipe yesterday you will know that I made some amazing dark chocolate and coconut mini Christmas pudding cakes. They are dairy free and really simple to make. Oh, and the main ingredient is a superfood, do I need to say anymore?
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 100g of dark chocolate (vegan)
- 1 ½ cups of coconut cream
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 small handful of red currents (for topping)
- 4 cups of rice crispies
- 2 tbsp. of coconut flour
- Over boiling water or in the microwave, melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil
- Once melted, in a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, mold the chocolate crispy mix into the shape of a Christmas pudding, this recipe will make around 8
- Top with a few red currents for decoration and leave in the fridge for around 30 minutes
- Sprinkle with coconut flour before enjoying
Warning – these are ridiculously moreish. But, they are also package with anti-oxidants from the dark chocolate so all good. They look so cute and Christmassy, great for festive party, especially if you love dark chocolate. Enjoy! Jess x