I believe in chocolate for breakfast
Hi happy Sunday all, I hope you had a fab weekend. I spent mine studying, reading, eating & video editing – nothing beats productive weekend.
Anyway on Friday morning I treated myself to this ridiculously creamy & chocolaty chia breakfast pudding. Chocolate for breakfast – what better way to start the weekend? & it is still healthy(ish)
Enjoy! Jess xx
PS. New Ration The Fashion video going up tonight, if you haven’t checked out my last video you can view it here!
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of chocolate dairy free milk (I used soy) OR
- 1 cup of plain dairy free milk + 2 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- Couple of squares (or loads of - I won't judge) of your fav vegan chocolate
- Mix the chia seeds & the dairy free chocolate milk (or the cocoa & dairy milk) in a small bowl/mason jar, making sure all the seeds are covered
- Cover and chuck in the fridge, leave overnight or for 4 hours
- Add your chocolate, raspberries & nut butter - enjoy!