Potatoes roasted in coconut oil… YUM!
Tonight I attempted to roast potatoes in coconut oil to try and create a healthy alternative to a food that I love…roast potatoes! Wedges loaded with creamy dips and fries may be delicious, but potatoes don’t have to be unhealthy to taste great which I have now discovered.
- Simple; potatoes & coconut oil
- Number of potatoes will depend on serving, I used two large potatoes which will serve 2 people
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees
- Peel and cut the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes
- Once drained, return to pan and add two spoonfuls of coconut oil and toss ensure all potatoes are covered
- Roast the potatoes for 45 minutes, turning half way
- Season if required
Next time you are craving wedges or making a Sunday roast, why don’t you try cooking your potatoes in coconut oil? Let me know what you think!