Calling all you linguine loverrrrsss
Apparently autumn started in September, it’s now half way through October so this post is officially late.
We only really get 2 seasons here in my defence – roasting hot and warm. The only way I keep up with the seasons really is by your Instagram photos of orange trees and hashtags (#fall #autumn #pumpkinspicedlatte) WHICH by the way is not vegan I’m afraid – however this one is 🙂
So being autumn I just had to post a pumpkin recipe. And what’s better than a big linguine pasta dish? It is literally the queen of comfort foods. Really easy to make too.
Also – last year I made a delicious vegan pumpkin, carrot & cinnamon soup – if your needing some more vegan pumpkin inspo definitely check it out!
Happy Tuesday! Don’t forget to add us on snapchat for more foxy vegan adventures – foxesandfood
Talk soon – Jess xx
- Linguini for 2 (around 4 ounces)
- 1 cup of chopped pumpkin
- 1 large red pepper (sliced)
- 2 tbsp. of parsley
- 1/2 white onion (peeled and diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Pre-head the over to 200 degrees
- Add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil into a bowl with the pumpkin and red pepper, toss to ensure each piece of veg is covered
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 30 minutes (or until the pumpkin is soft in the middle)
- In a large pot, bring the linguine to the boil and cook for 8-12 minutes
- Drain and return to the bowl, add the parsley, 3 tbsp. of coconut oil and lemon juice
- Add the roasted pumpkin and red pepper to the past and enjoy!